The main Conference objectives are to:
- bring together the main thinkers and political actors, as well as religious, business and other private-sector interests from all regional territories, to examine the state of ethics and values in the Caribbean and to formulate solutions going forward;
- foster an intellectually rich and open environment in which to discuss these critical and urgent issues;
- demonstrate the clear link between corruption and economic stagnation and social decline;
- bind Caribbean political leaders to ethical processes of decision making; and to
- develop effective strategies for the implementation across the region of outcomes of the conference.